Thursday, January 15, 2009

top 10 video games

Hello everyone, i want to give general info about the things i like so you can kind of get a picture of who i am. I will do a few top tens throughout the course of the week and on friday i will talk about the top 5 movies that you see in the bottom of the screen. The first top ten that I would like to give is my top ten games. I am a huge gamer even though i have to cut back a bit for college prep =(.
10.Resident Evil Directors cut (Playstation)
9. Goldeneye (n64)
8. Fallout 3(xbox 360)
7. Final Fantasy 7 (playstation)
6. Grand Theft Auto 3 (playstation 2)
5. Metal Gear Solid (playstation)
4. Super Mario Brothers (snes)
3. Gears of war 2 (xbox 360)
2. Halo 3
1. Final Fantasy X
Most games on this list have sentimental value to me i can remember playing all of these games as a child and now. Resident evil is up there because i remember how scared i was the first time i played it, i had nightmares after playing for 3 hours straight (i was 8 years old). goldeneye is another game from my childhood that i cherish dearly because i remember beatting all of my older cousins, and then they beat me up for beating the =(. fallout 3 is a great and EXPANSIVE GAME!!! you can play for hours without doing a storyline mission and was one of the best game of the year regadless of no multiplayer. final fantasy 7 was the first RPG i ever played and the tactical element of the game made me replay the game again and again. GTA 3 was the first time i ever played anything like that, it was truly a unique game at the time and remembered spending hours playing. metal Gear Solid i played and beat with my dad and that is why i love that game. Super Mario Brothers is the first game I ever played, and i remember playing it when i was 3 years old and played with my mom!!!!! Gears 2 F!&#^# Rocks so hard, multiplayer is great, story is great everything is amazing, best game of the year. Halo 3 is amazing and perfected FPS genre and the best online play. My Favorite game is Final Fantasy X because it the first game that I Broke night with it was the game that transfered from casual TO HARDCORE gamer and into a final fantasy Fanboy. beat the game 3 times!!!!!!!!! Thats it, if you havent played any of these games you really should they are all classics and if you have a game that you think should be on the list leave a comment. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment